Total Women’s Health. You Can Live with Renewed Energy, Ageless Beauty & Vibrant Health.
Doctor Approved Formula has A to Zinc plus an Exclusive Herbal Blend for a Woman’s Unique Biology.
My name is Emily Howard, Women’s Health Advisor with MicroNutra Health™. There’s no confusion about this . . . you know you should be taking a multi-vitamin. The confusion comes in when you start shopping for the right one. Even if you find a multi with all the vitamins and minerals you think you need, you don’t know if you can trust the quality. And you wonder, how can the ingredients that work for men be the same ingredients that work for women? Well, the short answer is they cannot.
Yes, both sexes require many of the same vitamins and minerals. But women have their own special life cycle issues-and their own special nutrient requirements. That’s why the scientists of MicroNutra Health™ developed a powerful new multi-vitamin, Vita-Female™ . Our customers were asking us for a multi-vitamin, one they could trust, so we decided to deliver one specifically formulated for the needs of a woman, a multi that supports her throughout her entire adult life. (Our Vita-Male™ does the same for men!)
You can’t bake a cake without all the right ingredients. But that’s what our Standard American Diet expects you to do. The foods we eat are over-processed, laden with unhealthy additives and designed for long shelf life-not long human life. Even fresh fruits and vegetables are sprayed, genetically modified, picked green and shipped thousands of miles. By the time you eat them, they’ve lost a lot of their nutritive value.
Vita-Female™ delivers the nutritional “ingredients” that are lost along the way. Vita-Female™ provides you all the ingredients, combined in the best recipe ever for total woman’s health.
Naturally Occurring, Not Synthetic
The miraculous thing about your female body is that it simply grew into existence . . . it’s organic, not synthetic or mechanical like your car or your computer. It makes perfect sense that your organic body runs best on pure ingredients gathered directly from nature. Vita-Female™ is a truly natural multi-vitamin . . . most other major brands are composites of synthetic vitamins, produced in laboratories and factories.
Vita-Female™ gleans its good ingredients from nature’s original sources. Taking a natural multi-vitamin, rather than synthetic, can boost your health . . . and your happiness.
After all, if you want the recipe to turn out well, you have to include all the ingredients!
Our customers report restored energy, healthier skin, recuperative sleep and more sex appeal than they’ve had in years. Join the Vita-Female™ club and become one of our happy statistics!
Your Health and Vitality Is Your Choice
No one cares about your female body more than you. Would you trust your car to a mechanic who worked in a grocery store? Why trust your health to a vitamin off the grocery store shelf? Ask yourself, “What’s the best routine maintenance for my female body?”
Remember, the first step to taking care of your loved ones and career responsibilities is taking good care of yourself!
The Answer Is Vita-Female™
Imagine taking the most complete multi-vitamin ever created. We spared no expense in making it. It contains all the ingredients: vitamins, minerals and scientifically extracted herbals from purely natural sources.
Vita-Female™ is your comprehensive, scientifically formulated, nutritional supplement. Designed for a woman’s specific nutritional needs, Vita-Female™ delivers all the essential vitamins and minerals you need for optimum health and vitality. Vita-Female™ also contains nutrients to help support energy levels, life cycle health, cardio-vascular health, healthy skin and hair and good circulation.
In addition to the long list of vitamins and minerals you find in other high quality multi-vitamins, Vita-Female™ turbo-boosts your female body by providing Complete Life Cycle Support Before, During and Beyond Menopause.
The woman-friendly components of Vita-Female™ include:
- Boron supports calcium absorption for healthy bones and muscles.
- Choline supports nerve impulse transmission in your brain and helps maintain healthy memory function.
- Inositol serves your cardiovascular health and nerve function, alleviates mood swings and improves your sleep cycle.
- Citrus Bioflavaniods activate vitamin C to help prevent bruising.
- Garlic, a source of sulfur, benefits healthy cholesterol, immune system and antimicrobial activity.
- Lactobacillus ensure you maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids support healthy for brain, hormonal and cardiovascular systems.
- Omega 6 boosts hormone and skin health.
- Soybean extract blocks excess estrogen uptake.
- Vitamin A Retinyl palmitate. Benefits bone growth and night vision; fights acne and skin disorders.
- Vitamin C. An antioxidant, it is essential for all collagen, skin and immune function.
- Vitamin D3. Promotes bone formation, maintains several organ systems and enhances the auto immune system and has anti-tumor and anti-cancer activity. Based on recent studies in the U.S. and Canada, the Canadian Cancer Society recommends Vitamin D3 supplementation.
- Vitamin E d-alpha. An antioxidant, it also helps maintain your healthy cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin K. Necessary for blood coagulation and bone metabolism.
- B1 Thiamine. Increases mental acuity and supports digestion, brain and nerve function, energy and carbohydrate metabolism.
- B2 Riboflavin. benefits mouth sores, helps build skin and red blood cells and supports healthy metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- B3 Niacin. Supports circulation, skin health, nerve function, digestion and hormone activity. Metabolizes fats, carbohydrates and protein and helps control cholesterol. Helpful in mental illnesses.
- B5, Pantothenic Acid. This anti-stress vitamin supports adrenal function, helps fight depression, anxiety, fatigue and headaches. It’s critical to the metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins and fats for energy. Deficiencies can cause fatigue, allergies, nausea and painful burning sensations on the soles of the feet.
- B6 Pyridoxine. Affects more body functions than any other B vitamin. Needed for proper protein absorption and mental function. Helps relieve edema, carpal tunnel syndrome and PMS.
- B12 Cyanocobalamin. Needed for memory and learning, digestion, nerve function, fertility, healthful sleep and energy.
- Biotin. Supports healthy hair and skin, nerve tissue and bone marrow. Synthesizes fatty acids, helps maintain steady blood sugar levels and aids neurological symptoms, e.g., mild depression.
- Folic Acid. Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels, supports brain health, immune system function and red blood cell production.
- Calcium. Supports bone formation, helps maintain heart rhythm and prevents muscle cramps. Needed for healthy nerves, skin, joints, teeth and energy.
- Chromium. Commonly deficient, it helps maintain proper blood sugar levels.
- Copper. For healthy nerves, joints and sense of taste. Maintains healthy bones, hemoglobin and red blood cells.
- Iodine. For thyroid function and to help prevent fatigue, dry skin, PMS, poor memory, cold hands and feet, low body temperature, hypoglycemia, course heels, seasonal attitude disorder and high cholesterol.
- Iron. Carries oxygen from the lung tissues to the blood and is an integral part of enzyme reactions in various tissues.
- Magnesium. Balances calcium in bone formation and muscle contractions. Can reduce chances of asthma attacks and kidney stones. Deficiency can cause muscle cramps, restless sleep or restless legs.
- Manganese. For bone growth, protein and fat metabolism, it supports energy, reproduction, healthy nerves and immune system function.
- Molybdenum. helps form strong bones and teeth.
- Potassium. For proper muscle contraction and heartbeat, it balances water retention, regulates blood pressure and helps prevent kidney stones. It works with sodium to create energy (ATP pump).
- Selenium. Protects the immune system, plays a role in thyroid function, helps reduce cancer and HIV/AIDS risk.
- Zinc. Essential to the immune system, reproductive organs, sense of taste and smell, it helps prevent body and foot odor and can cut the duration of the cold virus. Acne, prostate problems and impaired night vision signal zinc deficiency.
Below are the supplemental facts for Vita-Female (often over centuries of use) in safely promoting and maintaining good health.
Vita-Female™ contains all-natural ingredients that are essential in making them gentle and effective. They contain no chemically generated compounds, fillers, or artificial additives and unlike pharmaceutical medicines, they do not require a prescription and they are regarded as safe with no harsh side-effects.
With a great product like Vita-Female™ the news travels fast . . . as seen on these great sites.
Multi-vitamins with similar ingredients differ substantially in effectiveness. Vita-Female™ is far more than a bunch of mixed together vitamins and minerals compressed into a hard to absorb tablet. Cheap, poor quality multi-vitamins are virtually useless as they pass right through the body and do not ensure your health.
Our scientists have discovered how to maximize potency and absorption at the molecular level, utilizing our patent-pending, 12-step pharmaceutical-grade blending and extraction process. This makes our multi-vitamin your superior choice. Don’t trust your health to anything less.
FDA Approved Manufacturing Facilities
Every product manufactured for MicroNutra Health™ is done so in an FDA approved facility under “Good Manufacturing Practices” guidelines. These guidelines ensure that every single capsule and pill sold by MicroNutra Health™ is of the highest quality and purest form. We won’t trust your health to anything less, and neither should you!